Formerly Germany's coal-mining region, the Ruhrgebiet forms one of the largest conurbations in Europe with 5+ million residents and is now known for its diverse and vibrant cultural scene. Bochum, Dortmund, Duisburg, Essen, Oberhausen and many other towns and cities combine to form a fascinating urban area that is full of surprises.
- YOU MUST BE AT ETH.RUHR 2019 TO WORK ON A PROJECT FOR SUBMISSION
- Your hack must be related to Ethereum
- You cannot work on your project before the event begins
- You cannot steal another team's source code
- The decision of judges is final for determining prizes and awards
- Please comply with all instructions from ETHRuhr organizers
Postfach 12 02 14